Monday, March 30, 2009

Changes

Okay I know that it has been a lifetime since I last blogged but I have been working on some changes. First I changed my blog over to be with all my other Google stuff...( I <3 Google!) and second our internet connection has been challenged. I have been leary to use up our up and download MB's with my silly blogging. So hear I am sorry for the delay.

Max and Giulia had an incredible weekend last weekend with their teams home soccer tourney. They both played admirably and helped take their teams to the finals. Giugiu's team lost in the last 30 seconds it was devastating to Giulia who loves the game and puts so much of herself out there. Maxo also played well. I am so proud of him putting himself in such a humbling position. He is a practice player on the team but got as much play time as any other boy. His team did win in the finals. It was a nail biter tho'

I hope that you all enjoy the pics of the kids!

Maria

2 comments:

Susan said...

I too, am captivated by Google. .sigh. .oh! and hey! I love your new (?) blog. Max looks soooo tall! And Giulia, as ever, looks ever focused on the soccer ball. Can't WAIT to see you all in April! Big love, Sue

Lisa said...

Can we get Giulia's recipe for banana muffies? I realize she used a cake mix, but I would love to see it posted!!! ...or any Giulia recipe for that matter. :-) Hey! maybe Giu Giu should put it on HER blog! Would that be fun? She could post different things that she makes? The little cutie.